Drink No. 4: Pumpkin Old Fashioned
2 tbsp. pumpkin puree
1 ½ oz. bourbon
1 oz. maple syrup
½ oz. Grand Marnier
dash orange bitters
Orange peel twist, for garnish
Combine pumpkin puree, bourbon, syrup, Grand Marnier and bitters in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well and strain through a fine mesh strainer into a chilled old fashioned glass filled with fresh ice. Garnish with orange twist.
Drink No. 3: Orange and Honey Straight Rye Whiskey
Drink No. 2: Bishop Cocktail
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake well.
- Strain into a chilled red wine glass.
Drink No. 1: Admiral Schley Punch
- 1 lime
- 1 ounce rum (I used Bacardi Gold)
- 1 ounce bourbon (I used Elmer T. Lee)
- 1 teaspoon bar sugar or simple syrup
- Garnish: mint sprig and pineapple wedge
Peel lime with a vegetable peeler and add green zest to cocktail shaker. Juice lime and add all of the juice (about 1/2 ounce) to cocktail shaker along with rum, bourbon, and sugar. Fill shaker with ice and shake 15 seconds until well chilled. Pour mixture along with ice into goblet without straining. Garnish with mint sprig and pineapple.